Michelle 22, Baltimore MD. This is the stuff I enjoy, enjoy it with me. Feel free to ask me anything.
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter. As fellow YouTubers, we have much respect for others who put so much hard work into building their channel. It’s not easy, and you should be proud! That said, we’ve noticed that in your success, there has been a lack of respect in…
“I was walking down the boardwalk in Venice Beach and some kids had probably two litters of puppies in a cardbord box. They were maybe a day to 3 days old and she was at the very bottom of the box and she couldn’t open her eyes yet. Nearly could fit into the palm of my hand.. and they were like ‘gimme 300 dollars!’ and I was like ‘I got 20 bucks on me. Give me the one that’s not gonna make it through the day.’ And I took her to the vet and he was like ‘I don’t know, man. She’s too young, she shouldn’t be away from her mom.’ So I bottle-fed her for a month and she used to kiss her way around which is how she got her name ‘Bisou’ - it means ‘kiss’ in french. And 12 years later, here she is.”
ALL OF MY CREYS
I… love… THIS MAN.
Just before nightfall I decided to take a walk outside. The sky was low, enveloping any object in its reach. It formed a dull, purplish haze - like nothing I’d seen before. The streets were empty. Not a single soul was out. It was oddly peaceful - imagining I was the only one left.
- Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. ”Fire and Blood!”
- Cersei Lannister: “Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same.”
- Margaery Tyrell: “The girl is as clever as she is pretty.”
- Ygritte of the Free Folk: “If we die we´ll die, but first we´ll live”
- Yara (aka Asha) Greyjoy: “She’s commanded men. She’s killed men. And she knows who she is.”
- Ellaria Sand. “Something about her draws the eye…”
Seth Casteel, the photographer behind Underwater Dogs, is back with the adorable series Underwater Puppies (available at Barnes & Noble). Casteel, who taught over 1500 puppies how to swim, hopes to raise awareness of rescue and adoption as well as water safety for pets with these playful photos.